Drug and Alcohol Screening
In the interest of a safe working environment many organisations conduct drug and alcohol screening in their workplace.
We can support organisation’s drug and alcohol policy/program by conducting an independent drug and alcohol screening service.
We conduct drug and alcohol screening in a private and confidential environment at our Rockhampton office:
- Drug & alcohol test certificate issued to each person
- Professional, Nationally Accredited collectors/technicians
- Non-negative results dealt with confidentiality
- Pre-departure to client’s site / prior to induction
- On suspicion
- Post incident
Our 6 panel urine drug screening test, detects the following drugs:
Test Calibrator Examples
- AMP Amphetamine Speed, Uppers
- MET Methamphetamine Ice / Crystal Meth
- COC Benzoylecgonine Cocaine
- OPI Morphine Opiates, Codeine
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol Marijuana / Cannabis
- BZO Oxazepam Valium, Tranquilisers
Non-negative results can be forwarded to laboratory for GC/MS testing; results are received in a maximum of 48 hours.
Australian Standard compliant screening:
- Urine drug screening in accordance with AS/NZS 4308:2008
- Oral fluid drug screening in accordance with AS 4760-2006
- Alcolizer used for alcohol screening is in compliance with AS3547
Drug and alcohol screening information « click here to downland information
We can also complete onsite screening, please contact us to arrange a quote.