Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) Products
ECO products are designed to assist in the event of an evacuation / emergency situation, by ensuring that ECO personnel are easily identifiable to building occupants and responding emergency services.
Below is a summary of the ECO identification requirements from Australian Standard 3745-2010, section 5.8:
- ECO members shall be identifiable by use of coloured apparel that shall be at least one of the following – helmets, caps, hats, vests or tabards.
- Where in-house first aid personnel respond with the ECO, they shall be identified by a white cross on a green background.
- Identification apparel should be prominently marked with the wearer’s ECO title.
- The type of identification used for each ECO designation shall be consistent throughout the facility.
- If there is an emergency response team included in the ECO, they should be clearly identified.
- The specific floor, area or building may also be identified.
Emergency Control Organisation « please click here to download PDF for information on vests, caps and hard hats available
Please contact us for further information or to make an order